Senior Character Animator
Plastic Wax is an award-winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently looking for a Seasoned Senior Character Animator to work with us either at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney OR remote for a short and sweet contract.
Contract: 4 weeks
Commence: 2 April
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Create interesting and realistic animation with convincing performances under the guidance of animation lead, director and/or producers.
- Highly experienced Senior Character Animator on feature films, television series’ or AAA game titles/cinematics
- Fluent in Maya
- Ability to create interesting and expressive cartoon style animation along with realistic animation
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- Strong work ethic
- Well organised and must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- To work onsite, you must be Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold Australian Permanent Resident status
- Experience with Motion Builder
- Experienced with Shotgun
If you are a Seasoned Senior Character Animator, we’d love to hear from you.
Send link/s to your website/reel (with a shot breakdown) in an email (please include where you saw this job post):
Subject: [Snr Animator] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on: 8 March, 2018