We are currently looking for Mid-Snr Compositors to work on a contract basis.
- Monday 22nd June to Friday 9th October (includes one week safety at tail end)
- Composite CG/VFX shots to a photoreal finish
- Match colour, lighting and exposure of rendered CG
- Follow and execute directions given by HOD and Lead compositor to a high standard
- Manage assigned tasks within time frame
- Consistency in approach and output across multiple shots in a show
- Maintain a high standard and work ethic in a high pressure environment
- Solid experience compositing VFX and 3D renders in Nuke
- Experience in Feature films, TV series, AAA game cinematics or TVC’s
- Experience compositing with AOV passes
- Have a detailed and strong creative eye
- Exhibit a passion and desire to create beautiful imagery
- Must be able to work within a team or independently and take direction well
- Strong commitment to delivering complete shots to deadline
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach
- An ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Have a positive and pleasant personality!
- Must have full rights to work in Australia
- Experience with Python and 3DS Max
- Strong fine arts foundation skills, such as photography and photographic lighting
Subject: [MidSnrComp] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date
- salary expectation/day rate
- commitment length
- current location
- right to work in Australia/Visa Status and any relevant information
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly.
No phone calls or agencies please.