We’re looking for a Junior Admin/Office Assistant/Front Desk to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes.
Immediate start for the right person.
- Answer phones, transferring calls and accepting deliveries
- Greet visitors
- Arrange couriers
- Provide administrative support to management
- Prepare documents, data entry, timesheet reconciliations
- Order and collect Director’s lunch
- Manage Boardroom and meeting room bookings
- Maintain stocktakes of office supplies, kitchen requirements, beverages
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Arrange catering/beverages when required
- Maintain the overall tidiness & cleanliness of the office
- Adhoc office/studio tasks
- Run errands as required
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to multi-task and think laterally
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Drivers License
- Must be Australian or New Zealand citizen or be an Australian permanent resident
- Own car
- Previous experience in an admin role
- Experienced with Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe CC or any 3D modelling or animation programs, WordPress, etc…
- Experience working in a VFX, CG animation or post-production environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a talented and lovely team with the scope to grow your career. If you’d like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, send your CV to:
Subject: [JnrAdmin] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please let us know where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on: 05 April 2018