We are currently looking for a Line Producer to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney, on a contract basis.
- Work closely with the CG Supervisor, Executive Producer and Head of Studio to ensure quality standards and protocols are adhered to
- Collaborate with the CG Supervisor, for strategizing, implementing and managing targets and relationships specific to the delivery of our project/s
- Report to Executive Producer and Head of Studio
- Manage and monitor simultaneous multiple projects effectively
- Develop project plans and schedules, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Ensure all project deliverables are determined, built into the contracted schedule and delivered on time
- Create regular and accurate project reports, detailing the project’s status to the Executive Producer and Head of Studio
- Develop and manage the Shotgun pipeline
- Maintaining a high level of mutual respect for the team(s), leading by example and maintaining high morale.
- Lead our production team in the performance of their production functions
- Organise dailies, rounds and production meetings.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Minimum 8yrs+ as Production Manager or Line Producer on a CG or VFX feature film, television series, AAA video game cinematics
- Thorough understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Expert with Shotgun
- Expert people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Adept in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Expert time management and prioritisation skills
- Sharpened tactical and creative problem-solving sensibilities with a can-do mindset.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanour in a deadline focused work environment
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with your resume in an email:
Subject: [LineProd] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
PLASTIC WAX is this year’s honoured recipient of:
2017 Winner AEAF – GOLD – Game Trailers
2017 Winner AEAF – SILVER – Game Trailers
2017 Winner NSW Creative Laureate Award
2017 Finalist Promax GAMES Awards
posted on 13 Jun 2018