We seek a motivated mid-level 3D Generalist to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
- Use artistic and technical skills to work on 3D CG images or shots
- Create high-quality work using 3DSMax & Vray and/or Redshift and a variety of software programs
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of the project/task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Engage with our Producers and Lead Artists
- Experienced working on feature films, AAA+ game titles, tv series and/or tvc’s.
- Experienced with 3DSMax and Vray or Redshift
- Ability to take direction and work well within a team focused environment
- Ability to assemble shots
- Ability to evaluate time requirements
- Problem-solving skills
- Positive, pro-active and excellent communication skills
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Ability to light and render 3D objects
- Animation skills
- Character artist skills
- Ornatrix skills
- TD skills
- A traditional arts background
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your portfolio/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [MidGeneralist] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please mention where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.
edited on 02 Aug 2018
posted on 20 Aug 2018