We are currently looking for an Ornatrix/3dsMax Artist, ideally to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney. We will consider remote artists only if you are a veteran Ornatrix/3dsMax Artist.
- Use artistic and technical skills to groom characters
- Create high-quality work using Orantrix with 3dsMax
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of the project/task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Engage with our Lead Artists and Producers
- Experienced working on feature films, AAA video game cinematics, tv series and/or tvc’s.
- Must be experienced with Ornatrix with 3DSMax
- Ability to take direction and work well within a team focused environment
- Ability to evaluate time requirements
- Problem-solving skills
- Positive, pro-active and excellent communication skills
- To work onsite, you must have the right to work in Australia
Pluses (not essential):
- Character artist skills
- Vray or Redshift
- Animation skills
- Unreal Engine skills
- TD skills
- A traditional arts background
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your portfolio/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [Ornatrix] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention where you first saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.