We are currently looking for Mid-Snr Compositors (Nuke) to work onsite at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
- Composite CG/VFX sequences/projects to photoreal finish
- Together with HOD and Lead Compositor, evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots
- Engage with the Creative Director and Producers
- Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements, and colour grading
- Maintain the overall look, colour balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work
- 5+ years compositing VFX or 3D Animation on either feature film, TV series, AAA game cinematics or TVC’s.
- Must have a detailed and strong creative eye for photo-real colour, composition, physical lighting and movement
- General understanding of 3D lighting/shading and photography
- Fluent in Vray
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts.
- an organised workflow, and
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Experience with Python and 3DS Max
- Strong fine arts foundation skills, such as photography and photographic lighting
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with link/s to your Reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [MidSnrComp] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please let us know where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If you make the shortlist, we will contact you shortly. No phone calls please.