Plastic Wax is an award-winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We seek an Unreal Engine Developer to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney, Australia to work on a contract basis.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Develop real-time capture & render technologies
- Report directly to our Director and our Lead Developer
- Implement open architecture for an animation production platform within Unreal
- Develop a tools and tools pipeline to aid artists in producing content
- Create mockups and design documentation for new features, tools, and production workflows
- Respond to feedback and troubleshoot issues
- Contribute toward supporting and maintaining related areas of the Unreal Engine-4 code base
- Work closely within a team of developers and artists in Plastic Wax
- Engage with Lead Developer, Director and Production
- 4+ years of solid professional experience in Unreal Engine codebase and tools
- Proficient understanding of 3D graphics fundamentals
- Strong general programming skills
- Work well within a team focused environment and independently
- Positive, proactive and excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a good eye required
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Software development skills
- Professional experience in 3D computer-graphics production is desirable
- Experience developing plugins for extending Maya, Houdini, 3ds Max, or similar
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your CV and any related links in an email to:
Subject: [UE Dev-Mid] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please include where you saw this job post in your emailed application.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls please.
posted on: 17 Sep 2018