We seek a Production Coordinator to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organise and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinate and monitor multiple projects effectively.
- Ensure project scope, status and completion information is up to date in Shotgun.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Minimum 2 years experience in production within the VFX or animation industry.
- Experience with Shotgun and Adobe Premiere
- Understanding of visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Able to remain calm and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take accurate notes
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a common goal
- NSW Driver’s License
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Experience using any 3D tools (3dsMax, Zbrush, Maya, etc..)
- A car
- A passion for 3d animation/vfx and video games
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with your resume in an email to:
Subject: [ProdCoord] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on: 03 Oct 2018