We seek an Assistant Editor to join us onsite in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney for a short contract. Recent graduates welcome.
Dates: 24 October – 2 November
* Must be available to work straight through the weekend.
- Manage the existing Premiere Project timeline
- Ingest incoming and outgoing media
- Export and encode deliverables
- Quality control of all deliverables – internal and external
- Export various file formats and encoding
- Export assets for departmental, creative and production reviews
- Premiere project & footage set up if required
- Assemble edits where needed;
- Engage with Producers/Production, CG Supervisor
- Experience with Premiere Pro
- Strong multitasking skills;
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Well organised
- Good problem-solving skills and a good eye required
- Positive and pro-active
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Professional experience as an Assistant Editor
- Experience in a CG or VFX studio
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with your CV and any relevant links/URLs in an email:
Subject: [AsstEditor] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention where you saw the link to this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on 19/10/2018