We currently seek a Mid/Snr Rigger to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
Contract: Project-based contract
- Work closely with a variety of departments including; R&D, Modelling, Layout and Animation and Motion Capture and Realtime to develop, implement and maintain character and prop assets for use in both Layout and Animation.
- Develop and maintain procedural rig components using a custom Rigging API.
- Work to specs as precisely or as creatively as a brief outlines.
- Work with Animators to develop and prototype rigs for a broad range of creative and technical requirements.
- Support rigs as they move through the animation pipeline and develop supplementary animation tools and processes.
- Learn and share with your peers in a very development and learning orientated professional environment
- Engaging with the Lead Rigger and Producers.
- 4+year’s experience working on feature films, episodic shows or video games
- Experience in a variety of styles
- Fluent in Maya
- Solid experience with Python
- A background in animation.
- Proactive, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- Well organised and must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Experienced with Shotgun
If you are a Mid/Snr Rigger, we’d love to hear from you. Send your application with your CV and any relevant link/s to your website/reel (with a shot breakdown if there’s a reel) in an email to:
Subject: [Mid-SnrRigger] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention where/how you found this job post in the body of your email
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.
Come visit us at www.plasticwax.com
posted on 27 Oct 2018