We currently seek a Senior FX Artist to join us remotely or at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
Contract: 2-3 weeks
Your reel must reflect a focus on lightning or have a range of lightning.
- Create photo-real FX
- Model and texture assets if/as required for the FX
- Engage with the FX Lead and Producers
- 10yrs+ experience as an FX Artist on feature films, AAA game title cinematics, television series’ or TVC’s
- Fluent in either Houdini or 3dsMax
- Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Ability to temp light and bash comp their own work in Nuke an advantage
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [FxArtist-Senior] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on 2 Nov 2018