We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney. The successful candidate will primarily support our VP BizDev (based in Los Angeles) and report to the CEO/Head of Studio.
The role involves daily contact with the VP BizDev, participating in calls regarding new projects, communicating the needs of new projects to internal production teams and working to close leads. The successful candidate will be able to effectively develop and execute the overall client engagement strategy, either directly or in support of the VP BizDev.
Other priorities and responsibilities include:
- Report to the VP BizDev
- Weekly reporting to CEO/Head of Studio in regards to Status of new and existing leads/Sales targets.
- Planning and driving lead generation activities
- Owning the pitching and bidding process for projects and collaborating with the relevant leads, team and management to achieve the best result possible.
- Plan annual Bizdev calender and organise which team members will attend events locally and internationally.
- Plan and monitor annual marketing budget spend.
- Maintain and organise regular updates to the company PR materials including showreel.
- Promote our recent work via social media channels and direct communications with clients. This includes entering recently completed work in competitions.
- Organise regular updates and maintenance to the company website.
- Maintain client database/CRM
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally within the gaming, film visual VFX, or animation industries and must have the right to work in Australia.
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with your cv and any relative url’s in an email:
Subject: [BizDev] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please let us know where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly.
No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on 6 Dec 2018