We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney. The successful candidate will primarily support our LA-based VP Business and report to the CEO and EP.
The role involves daily contact with our VP Business, participating in calls regarding new projects, communicating the needs of new projects to internal production teams and working to close leads. The successful candidate will be able to effectively develop and execute client engagement strategy, either directly or in support of the VP Business.
Other priorities and responsibilities include:
- Report to the VP Business
- Weekly reporting to CEO and EP with status of new and existing leads/sales targets.
- Planning and driving lead generation activities
- Owning the pitching and bidding process for projects and collaborating with the relevant leads, team and management to achieve the best result possible.
- Plan annual Bizdev calender and organise which team members will attend events locally and internationally.
- Plan and monitor annual marketing budget spend.
- Maintain and organise regular updates to the company PR materials including showreel.
- Promote our recent work via social media channels and direct communications with clients. This includes entering recently completed work in competitions.
- Organise regular updates and maintenance to the company website.
- Maintain client database/CRM
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the CG animation, VFX and/or video gaming/cinematics
- Must have the right to work in Australia
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with your cover letter, cv and any relative url’s in an email:
Subject: [BizDev] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please let us know where you first saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly.
No phone calls or agencies please.
posted on 8 Feb 2019