We seek Expressions of Interest from Animators interested in joining us onsite at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney for project-based contracts. We specifically seek various expertise levels:
- Character Animators
- Creature Animators
- Technical Animators
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Create interesting animation with convincing performances under the guidance of animation lead, director and/or producers.
- Solid experience on CG feature films or television series’
- Fluent in Maya
- Ability to create interesting and expressive cartoon style animation along with realistic animation
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- Strong work ethic
- Well organised and must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Experienced with Shotgun
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your CV with link/s to your portfolio/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email using the relevant subject line:
Subject: [Specify JNR, MID OR SNR] – CHARACTER ANIMATOR – YOUR NAME
Subject: [Specify JNR, MID OR SNR] – CREATURE ANIMATOR – YOUR NAME
Subject: [Specify JNR, MID OR SNR] – TECHNICAL ANIMATOR – YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email, as well as your next available date.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.