We seek Expressions of Interest from experienced Producers, Production Managers, Production Coordinators to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
- Experience in a professional CG/VFX environment is essential for these roles
- Experience with Shotgun
- Adept with CG/VFX terminologies, processes & practices.
- Solid knowledge of project management solutions
- Ability to manage creative teams
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Able to remain calm and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a common goal
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
Pluses but not essential:
- Experience with real-time engines
- Experience using any 3D tools (3dsMax, Zbrush, Maya, etc..)
- A passion for 3D animation/vfx and video games
If you are experienced in a professional CG/VFX production environment and would like to be a part of the Plastic Wax story, we’d love to hear from you.
Submit your application with a cover letter and your resume in an email:
Subject: [ROLE] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.