We currently seek a Producer to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney, on a fixed-term contract.
- Work closely with the Head of Production and HOD’s to ensure quality standards and protocols are adhered to
- Collaborate with the Head of Production, for strategizing, implementing and managing targets and relationships specific to the delivery of our project/s
- Report to Head of Production
- Manage and monitor simultaneous multiple projects effectively
- Develop project plans and schedules, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Ensure all project deliverables are determined, built into the contracted schedule and delivered on time
- Create regular and accurate project reports, detailing the project’s status to the Head of Production
- Develop and manage the Shotgun pipeline with the Production team
- Maintaining a high level of mutual respect for the team(s), leading by example and maintaining high morale.
- Lead your production team in the performance of their production functions
- Organise dailies, rounds and production meetings.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Experienced as a Producer, Line Producer or Production Manager on a CG or VFX feature films, television series, AAA game title cinematics
- Clear understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Experienced with Shotgun
- Expert people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Adept in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Expert time management and prioritisation skills
- Sharpened tactical and creative problem solving sensibilities with a can-do mindset.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanour in a deadline focused work environment
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
- Hands-on experience with any 3D or comp packages
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with your cover letter and resume in an email:
Subject: [Producer] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Posted on: 05 Jun 2019