We currently seek a Producer to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney, to work on an amazing slate of projects.
- Work closely with the Head of Production and HOD’s to ensure quality standards and protocols are adhered to
- Collaborate with the Head of Production, for strategizing, implementing and managing targets and relationships specific to the delivery of our project/s
- Report to Head of Production
- Manage and monitor simultaneous multiple projects effectively
- Develop project plans and schedules, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Ensure all project deliverables are determined, built into the contracted schedule and delivered on time
- Create regular and accurate project reports, detailing the project’s status to the Head of Production
- Develop and manage the Shotgun pipeline with the Production team
- Maintaining a high level of mutual respect for the team(s), leading by example and maintaining high morale.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Experience as a Producer, Line Producer or Production Manager on a CG or VFX feature films, television series, AAA title video game cinematics
- Clear understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Experienced with Shotgun
- Expert people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Adept in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Expert time management and prioritisation skills
- Proactive and creative problem solving sensibilities
- Calm under pressure
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Experience with real-time projects
- Hands-on experience with any 3D packages
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with your cover letter and resume in an email:
Subject: [Producer] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner IGN Magazine – Best Trailer at E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
Posted on: 28 Jun 2019