We seek Senior Production Coordinators to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney and work with us on a our slate of amazing projects, one of which is a very exciting, new, high profile Toon-style show for a major network.
Start date: ASAP
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organise and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinate and monitor multiple projects effectively.
- Ensure project scope, status and completion information is up to date in Shotgun.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Use Shotgun
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Must have the right to work in Australia
Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- 3yrs+ experience in production on CG/VFX or animation industry
- Experience with ShotgunUnderstanding of visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasksAble to remain calm and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detailAbility to take accurate notes
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a common goal
- NSW Driver’s License
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Experience using any 3D tools (3dsMax, Zbrush, Maya, etc..)
- A passion for 3D animation/vfx and video games
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with a cover letter and your resume in an email:
Subject: Snr Prod Coord – [YOUR NAME]
Email to: email@example.com
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
posted on: 04 Jul 2019