We’re currently looking for a Senior Lead Compositor to work onsite at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
Full Time Fixed Term Contracts
Dates: Feb 3rd to Feb 28th
Dates: March 30th to Aug 20th
Must have current full working rights in Australia
- Composite CG/VFX sequences/projects to photoreal finish
- Together with the Creative Director and Lead Compositor, evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots
- Engage with the Creative Director, Art Director, Producers and Lighters
- Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements, and colour grading
- Maintain the overall look, colour balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work
- Solid experience compositing CG Animation/VFX on either feature film, TV series, AAA game cinematics or TVC’s.
- Must have a detailed and strong creative eye for photo-real colour, composition, physical lighting and movement
- General understanding of 3D lighting/shading and photography
- Fluent in Nuke
- Experienced with Redshift
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts.
- an organised workflow, and
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Experience with Python and/or 3DS Max
- Strong fine arts foundation skills, such as photography and photographic lighting
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: SnrLeadComp [YOUR NAME]
Email to: email@example.com
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
Posted on 14/01/2020