We pride ourselves on our amazing slate of projects and we need passionate, creative, smart, driven people with kickass talent to join us and be a part of making them..
We’re looking for Lighting Artists experienced in Unreal Engine 4, to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney to work on a toon-style tv show for a major streaming network.
12-month full-time contracts
- Scene lighting as directed
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties
- Be aware of project/task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Use Shotgun
- Engage with our Unreal Lighting Lead, Creative Director, Art Director and Producers
- Professional experience with Unreal4:
- Unreal Scene Lighting
- Material Editor
- Nested Sequence setups
- Nested Unreal levels setup
- Experience with 3ds Max:
- Basic modelling skills for blocking out simple environments
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- A flexible approach while maintaining consistently high standards
- Ablity to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Experience with Blueprint
- Experience with Cascade
- Experience with Shotgun
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume with link/s to your showreel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email using the relevant subject line:
Subject: UELighter – [YOUR NAME] Email to: email@example.com
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
posted on: 30 Sep 2019