Plastic wax is looking for Mid/Senior Generalist (Unreal Engine 4) experienced in Lighting, to join us onsite at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney for a short contract.
Contract: Independent Contract
Duration: 21st September-2nd October 2020 (TBC dates may change)
Current full working rights in Australia
No VISA sponsorship offered
- Create blockout assets and layout to faithfully match 2D storyboards and animatics.
- Work with a team of set and prop artists to create final Layouts.
- Work with shader artists and the art director to set the look and feel of environments.
- Complete scene lighting on a shot by shot basis.
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Be aware of project/task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines.
- Engage with our Unreal Lighting Lead, Creative Director, Art Director and Producers.
- Professional experience with Unreal4:
- Unreal Scene Lighting
- Material Editor
- Nested Sequence setups
- Nested Unreal levels setup
- Experience with Maya or 3ds Max:
- Basic modelling skills for blocking out simple environments
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- A flexible approach while maintaining consistently high standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Experience with Blueprint
- Experience with Cascade
- Experience with Shotgun
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply by following this link and selecting Easy Apply on the relevant listing: www.linkedin.com/careersite/plasticwax
If you have issues applying via this method please email your application to: email@example.com
Please ensure you advise the following
- your next available date
- showreel/portfolio link
- day rate
- commitment length
- current location
- right to work in Australia/Visa Status and any relevant information
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2020 Winner AEAF- GOLD for Games Trailers
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards