We currently seek a Jnr-Mid-Level Generalist (Unreal 4) to join us onsite at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney.
Contract: Fixed Term
Current Full working Right In Australia
- Use artistic and technical skills to work within the art pipeline
- Create high quality work using the Unreal engine
- Import assets and work with FX in a clean, structured pipeline
- Assemble shots and integrate FX within Sequencer
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of the project/task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Use Shotgun
- Engage with our Producers and our Unreal Team Lead
- Proficiency with Unreal
- Experience with composition, layout, scene set up
- Strong creative and technical abilities
- Good sense of scale and spatial awareness
- Sharp eye for detail
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- Strong work ethic
- Efficient time management
- Good problem-solving skills
- Positive, pro-active and excellent communication skills
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Ability to light and/or shade in Unreal
- Ability to create visual effects (FX) in Unreal
- 3ds Max skills
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume with link/s to your showreel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email using the relevant subject line:
Subject: Jnr-Mid Unreal Generalist– [YOUR NAME]
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you were referred to this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER – Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
posted on 3 Oct 2019