We are always on the look out for highly skilled and motivated Mid-level Character Rigger’s to work on our amazing projects!
Contract: Project-based contract.
Onsite or remote
- Work closely with the animators on the job to create animator-friendly rigs
- Proven experience with the animation and rigging related components of Maya’s API
- Passion for the craft, the wish to innovate, and a positive attitude towards learning opportunities.
- Engage with our Lead Character TD, animators and production
- Experience with character rigging/skinning
- Experience with Maya and Shotgun
- Knowledge of MEL and/or Python
- An understanding of animation techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, creativity and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and work well within a team focused environment
- Ability to evaluate time requirements
- Positive, pro-active and excellent communication skills
- Must have the right to work in Australia
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply by following this link and selecting Easy Apply on the relevant listing: www.linkedin.com/careersite/plasticwax
If you have issues applying via this method please email your application to: email@example.com
Please ensure you advise the following
- your next available date
- showreel/portfolio link
- salary expectation
- commitment length
- current location
- right to work in Australia/Visa Status and any relevant information
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2020 Winner AEAF- GOLD for Games Trailers
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards