We seek experienced Production Coordinators to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney to work on our slate of projects
6-month full-time contract, with a view to extend
Start date: ASAP
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organise and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinate and monitor multiple tasks effectively.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Use Shotgun
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Guide and mentor less experienced production crew, where required
- Work closely with Producers
- Experience in production on CG/VFX or Game animation industry
- Understanding of visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take accurate notes
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a common goal
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Departmental Production Coordinator experience
- Experience with Shotgun – will fast-track you onto the shortlist
- Experience using any 3D tools
- A passion for 3D animation/vfx
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with a cover letter and your resume in an email:
Subject: ProdCoord – [YOUR NAME] Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
posted on: 02/01/2020