We seek an experienced Production Coordinator to work onsite at our Rhodes, Sydney studio on an exciting project!
Contract: Fixed Term Full Time
Sydney Based Candidates Preferred
Flexibility to work remote from home and onsite
Current Full working Rights in Australia
The role of the Production Coordinator is to assist the Production Manager and Producer to ensure the workflow is as organised and efficient as possible.
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organise and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinate and monitor multiple tasks effectively.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Use Shotgun
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Guide and mentor less experienced production crew, where required
- Work closely with Producers
- Experience in production on CG/VFX or Game animation industry
- 1-2 year experience in a Production Coordinator role
- Understanding of visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take accurate notes
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a common goal
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Departmental Production Coordinator experience
- Experience with Shotgun – will fast-track you onto the shortlist
- Experience using any 3D tools
- A passion for 3D animation/vfx
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply by following this link and selecting Easy Apply on the relevant listing: www.linkedin.com/careersite/plasticwax
If you have issues applying via this method please email your application to: email@example.com
Please ensure you advise the following
- your next available date
- showreel/portfolio link
- salary expectation
- commitment length
- current location
- right to work in Australia/Visa Status and any relevant information
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2020 Winner AEAF- GOLD for Games Trailers
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards