We seek an experienced Production Coordinator to work on our slate of projects
Fixed Term Contract
Start date: ASAP
Currently only considering Sydney Based Candidates
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organise and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinate and monitor multiple tasks effectively.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Use Shotgun
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Guide and mentor less experienced production crew, where required
- Work closely with Producers
- Experience in production on CG/VFX or Game animation industry
- 1-2 year experience in a Production Coordinator role
- Understanding of visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take accurate notes
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Able to work in a team with a common goal
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Departmental Production Coordinator experience
- Experience with Shotgun – will fast-track you onto the shortlist
- Experience using any 3D tools
- A passion for 3D animation/vfx
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply by following this link and selecting Easy Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1894569503/?pathWildcard=1894569503&trk=mcm
If you have any issues applying please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
posted on: 29/04/2020