We currently seek a Producer to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney. Work on an amazing slate of projects with an awesomely talented crew.
Fixed Term Contract
Current Full working Rights in Australia
Currently only considering Sydney Based Candidates
Previous Producer experience not essential- Production Management or Senior Production Coordinator experience will be considered for a Junior Producer Role
- Work with the Head of Production and HOD’s to ensure quality standards and protocols are adhered to
- Collaborate with the Head of Production, for strategising, implementing and managing targets and relationships specific to the delivery of our project/s
- Manage and monitor simultaneous projects effectively
- Develop project plans and schedules, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Ensure all project deliverables are determined, built into the contracted schedule and delivered on time
- Create regular and accurate project reports, detailing the project’s status to the Head of Production
- Use Shotgun
- Maintain a high level of mutual respect for the team(s),
- Leading by example and maintain high morale.
- Lead your production team in the performance of their production functions
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Sound Production experience on CG/VFX Productions
- Previous experience in a Production Manager or Senior Coordinator role at minimum
- Clear understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Experienced with Shotgun
- Strong people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Adept in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Expert time management and prioritisation skills
- Sharpened tactical and creative problem solving sensibilities with a can-do mindset.
- Calm under pressure
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
- Hands-on experience with any 3D or comp packages
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with your cover letter and resume in an email:
Subject: [Producer] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- salary expectation
- commitment length
- current location
- right to work in Australia/relevant Visa information
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Posted on: 29/04/2020