We currently seek a Producer to join us at our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney. Work on an amazing slate of projects with an awesomely talented crew.
Contract: 6 months fixed term with a view to extend
Current Full working Rights in Australia
- Work with the Head of Production and HOD’s to ensure quality standards and protocols are adhered to
- Collaborate with the Head of Production, for strategising, implementing and managing targets and relationships specific to the delivery of our project/s
- Manage and monitor simultaneous projects effectively
- Develop project plans and schedules, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Ensure all project deliverables are determined, built into the contracted schedule and delivered on time
- Create regular and accurate project reports, detailing the project’s status to the Head of Production
- Use Shotgun
- Maintain a high level of mutual respect for the team(s),
- Leading by example and maintain high morale.
- Lead your production team in the performance of their production functions
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Experience as a Producer, Line Producer or Production Manager on a CG or VFX feature films, television series, AAA game title cinematics
- Clear understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Experienced with Shotgun
- Expert people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Adept in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Expert time management and prioritisation skills
- Sharpened tactical and creative problem solving sensibilities with a can-do mindset.
- Calm under pressure
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
- Hands-on experience with any 3D or comp packages
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Producer
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please submit your application with your cover letter and resume in an email:
Subject: [Producer] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the body of your email:
- your next available date, and
- where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
We will contact you if your application makes the shortlist.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Posted on: 02/01/2020