We are currently seeking talented and motivated 3D Artist (mid) to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes.
Contract: Fixed Term
Commence: ASAP start
Current full working rights in Australia
No international or visa sponsorship available
- Create quality 3D models and textures for production use in high and low res format
- Work in partnership with Lighters and Rigging to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard
- Engaging with the Asset/Modeling Lead, Creative Director and Producers
- A minimum of 3+ years CG/VFX experience working on feature films, tv series, games and/or TVC’s.
- Strong artistic skills
- Proficient using 3DSMax or Maya, Z-Brush, Photoshop
- Proven 3D modeling expertise in both hard surface and organic matter
- A strong understanding of real world materials is essential and must be demonstrated in your reel
- Must be able to take direction, work well within a team focused environment
- Ability to evaluate time requirements
- Experience using Substance Painter
- Familiar with Unreal Engine and creating models for In-engine use, etc
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a current valid working visa preferred.
- Problem solving skills
- Positive, pro-active and excellent communication skills
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application via the Easy Apply link on
If you have any issues applying please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards