Plastic Wax seeks a Quality Control Technical Artist to work onsite at our Rhodes studio.
The QC TA role is to review frames and shots, identify errors, and follow up the processes needed to assure client approval.
Fixed Term Contract: Asap start
Full valid working rights
- Review and proof frames and shots for accuracy in content, design, and animation.
- Work with the various departments (Assets, Rigging, Animation, Unreal (Lighting/Comp/Render)
- Identify errors that may need to be returned to specific departments for revision.
- Provide feedback to the departmental Lead on changes needed.Perform clean up, touch ups or fixes of final render frames or sequences when practical and as directed.utilising Photoshop and other tools.
- Ensure consistency of versions, and confirm they function as intended within the production pipeline.
- Monitor, screen, and expedite resolution of high-priority issues
- Provide solutions to improve the internal quality control procedures.
- Adhere to the production schedule and meeting weekly assignments/quotas
- Provide daily updates to supervisors demonstrating the progression of work.
- 3-5 years QA and QC experience in digital broadcast projects.
- Sharp Attention to detail and processes.
- Strong Photoshop skills.
- Understating Animation production steps and general pipelines.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team, and to direction of supervisors.
- Positive, proactive and excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Shotgun knowledge
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Interest in Animation production
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume with link/s to your showreel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email using the relevant subject line:
Subject: QC Artist (Jnr)- [YOUR NAME]
- Your next available date
- Commitment Length
- Current Location
- Salary Expectation
- Right to work in Australia/visa status and any relevant information
- Where you were referred to this job post
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards