Plastic Wax seeks a Junior Technical Animator to join us onsite at our waterfront Rhodes studio to work on a long form toon style show for a major streaming network.
Fixed Term Contract
Onsite at our Rhodes studio in Sydney
Current full working rights in Australia
No VISA sponsorship offered
- Follow procedure to integrate Maya files, fix tech issues and general animation integration issues
- Act as a bridge between Animation and lighting to guide and validate previews
- Follow the HOD and Supervisor directions under the guidance of your lead animator.
- Work directly with the Lead and other animators
- Show initiative and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to finish tasks
- Use Shotgun
- Be aware of allocated task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- A demonstrated passion and ability for games/film/tv and the 3d industry
- Experience animating in Maya
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Strong technical skills or be technically minded
- Ability to light/model in maya may be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply by following this link and selecting Easy Apply on the relevant listing:www.linkedin.com/careersite/plasticwax
If you have issues applying via this method please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you advise the following:
- your next available date
- showreel/portfolio link
- salary expectation
- commitment length
- current location
- right to work in Australia/Visa Status and any relevant information
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2020 Winner AEAF- Gold for Games Trailers
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards