Plastic Wax is an award-winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We currently seek a CG Producer to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney, on a fixed-term contract basis.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Full time with a view to extend
Flexibility to work remote from home and onsite
Current Australian Drivers licence and access to a car
Current Full working Rights in Australia
Currently only considering Sydney Based Candidates
- Budget, schedule and manage a CG project from initial discussion right up to the delivery of masters.
- Work closely with the CG HODs to breakdown shots and tasks for a project and schedule daily tasks for artists.
- Ability to monitor and prioritise tasks and artists to ensure all client milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Arrange Motion Capture( Mocap) shoots, covering all pre-production and production. This includes, but not limited to, budgeting, casting, prop hire and builds, wardrobe hire, booking studio, crew and cameras, all shoot logistics, arranging client & production schedules and pre-production meetings, call sheets and shoot attendance.
- Ensure the CG production is working effectively so no artists are sitting idle.
- Work closely with the Head of Production and HOD’s to ensure work is being approved and quality standards and protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure all project deliverables are determined, built into the contracted schedule and delivered on time
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Effectively communicate regularly with clients to communicate project status and manage client expectations when unforeseeable issues may arise.
- Mentor and actively develop less experienced team members
- Create regular and accurate project cost reports, detailing the project’s status to the Head of Production and EP
- Develop and manage the Shotgun pipeline with the Production team
- Maintaining a high level of mutual respect for the team(s), leading by example and maintaining high morale.
- Lead your production team in the performance of their production functions
- Organise dailies, rounds and production meetings.
- Document decisions and requests, ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Ensure statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Collaborate with the Head of Production, for strategizing, implementing and managing targets and relationships specific to the delivery of our project/s
- Experienced as a Producer, Line producer or Production Manager on a CG or VFX feature film, television series, AAA game title cinematics or TV commercials
- Clear understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Experience using Shotgun Asset management software
- Expert people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Expert time management and prioritisation skills
- Sharpened tactical and creative problem solving sensibilities with a can-do mindset.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanour in a deadline focused work environments
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Current Australian Drivers licence and access to a car
- Shoot experience, including all pre-production planning
- Hands-on experience with any 3D or comp packages
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply by following this link and selecting Easy Apply on the relevant listing: www.linkedin.com/careersite/plasticwax
If you have issues applying via this method please email your application to: email@example.com
We will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
No phone calls or agencies please
2020 Winner AEAF- GOLD for Games Trailers
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards